Firstly Charles, I'm glad that your recent death hasn't perturbed your thirst for film-making.
I read your script, and had to go back and re-read quite a few parts to actually follow. I think the reason for that is that this is very much a visual orientated script. The short, sharp descriptions work sometimes, but not others- sometimes longer sentences are need in the description to allow it to flow better.
In terms of narrative, I'd say it's very weak and unoriginal, but if I'm right about the visuals being more important then that doesn't really cause a major problem.
A suggestion- drop the narrator, see how it works without it, be a little bit more descriptive and allow the action to speak. (plus, I'd also drop any camera direction for now)
All in all I think it's okay, but it has potential. It would be nice if it felt as though the script actually went somewhere narratively.



Bookmarks